343 admits that Halo4 wasn't up to par

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

343 admits that Halo4 wasn't up to par

SmartAlec13
I mean pretty much they are admitting it sucked, but they say they will do better in Halo5.

Its good that they finally admit it, but I feel like its such a lame thing that "Oh yeah sorry the game wasn't that great, buy the next one it will be better!"

[http://www.gamespot.com/news/343-next-halo-will-be-much-better-6402200
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 343 admits that Halo4 wasn't up to par

mrgreenwithagun
will they give us our money back?

will they fix it and make it valuable before we buy Halo 5 and relic Halo 4 to the dusty shelves?

or should we just trust them that halo 5 will be better and worth our $60...
Reply | Threaded
|

A Kool Pop Tart
In reply to this post by SmartAlec13
HA! So glad I bought Reach over 4 now!
"Waypoint Contractors; Fighting your wars so you don't have too! PANZER VOR!"

Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
lol... Reach was FAR worse than H4. :P

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|

A Kool Pop Tart
GodlyPerfection wrote
lol... Reach was FAR worse than H4. :P
Say what you want. Reach is by far my favorite Halo. Right next to 2.
"Waypoint Contractors; Fighting your wars so you don't have too! PANZER VOR!"

Reply | Threaded
|

mrgreenwithagun
To me they are all different, not better than the other. I don't try to compare an apple to an orange. Unfortunately, Halo 4 is not Halo 3 with better graphics and newer maps...
Reply | Threaded
|

FuN Fortress
I try not to worry too much about whether-or-not a game was as good as it could have been, regardless of who says it. I mean, I'M enjoying it, and to me, that's all that matters. People whine too much about how 'Halo isn't Halo', and how 'the developer screwed up so much', but does it really matter? Sit down, take the plug out of your butt, and enjoy the game. I mean, it's Halo, not... I don't know, taxes? Yeah. Taxes.
Reply | Threaded
|

noklu
Administrator
FuN Fortress wrote
I try not to worry too much about whether-or-not a game was as good as it could have been, regardless of who says it. I mean, I'M enjoying it, and to me, that's all that matters. People whine too much about how 'Halo isn't Halo', and how 'the developer screwed up so much', but does it really matter? Sit down, take the plug out of your butt, and enjoy the game. I mean, it's Halo, not... I don't know, taxes? Yeah. Taxes.
That's a good way to think about it. In fact: a good way to think about a lot of things. "Don't whine. Don't complain. Enjoy what you've got."

I like that.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Halo4 is Awesome.

WolfpackDragon
Administrator
This post was updated on .
If they keep it the same then people will complain it's just the same thing with upgraded graphics. If they change anything then people will complain that it isn't the same anymore. This is the curse of any well known IP that someone wishes to expand. You can see this with any book made into a movie. Any DC/Marvel Hero origin story. There is no way to please everyone. I personally love Halo 4 and I look forward to seeing what is next from 343. I don't really plan on bellyaching about any franchise for more than a second.

Also:
 I don't know what to put on here so I will just say Hi. HI! Also, I'm Maximo Vara and I'm 90%ish certain that I approve of this message.