classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ACV Assembly Spreadsheet

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
Latest version will always be available here: http://www.mediafire.com/?xcszh1atuciq5

Come one, come all. I present to you a creation of epic proportions. I originally wanted a spreadsheet builder similar to the one for ACFA created by Morris. Then I started thinking about all the cool features that it could have to make building ACs easier. So I figured I would go off and make ACV's myself. I've been working on this since February 5th. I've cross referenced info with Niji of ACU, ACU's wiki, and 3 different japanese wikis many times over. The spreadsheet utilizes macros to implement ease-of-use buttons that help you build your ACs faster and with more convenience than most gaming spreadsheets. This spreadsheet has only been tested with Microsoft Excel 2010. If there are any compatibility problems I apologize.

The current version contains stats from release date to Feb 25th. On the 25th a new patch was released with part rebalancing. I will include these stats as soon as the wikis update with the appropriate info. Until then feel free to use this to get a pretty decent idea of what parts there are and how they were intended to function at first.

Please read the Credits & Info page thoroughly to be able to use the spreadsheet to its maximum potential. Below is a video walk through of the spreadsheet. If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, thanks, errors, etc. then please email me at: GodlyPerfection@ReachingPerfection.com

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: ACV Assembly Spreadsheet

MythicFritz
That looks incredibly useful
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
In reply to this post by GodlyPerfection
That's cuz it is. :) I will be updating it with even more features over time before the game comes out. :)

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|

Karui711
Dude... seriously THANK YOU for this spreadsheet, it helps A LOT. This spreadsheet was like being handed the guide book to the game.
Ex- HoC and SoulzofBlack Support Lynx looking for the next big thing to join.
Reply | Threaded
|

Soladrin
Keep in minded that almost all parts got their stats changed in the patch that's up in Japan, so these are probably not gonna represent the stats we get at release.
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
In reply to this post by Karui711
Karui711 wrote
Dude... seriously THANK YOU for this spreadsheet, it helps A LOT. This spreadsheet was like being handed the guide book to the game.
No problem... like Soladrin said though I am still waiting on the wikis to update their stats from the latest patch. Only some of the parts have been updated on the wikis. But once they do get updated I will update the spreadsheet.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kaijudomage
This is highly recommended in it's current form if your building a core in preparation of the US/EU release, especially if we don't get the patches right away.
"Though battered and scarred, I march on through wars, storms, and strife. I march on." - Rothus, The Traveler
Reply | Threaded
|

Acid_Violet
This post was updated on .
Houston we've got a problem. I downloaded the spreadsheet but the lower bar where you can actually click Assembly it's not there. As in the bottom tabs. Macros enabled .. doesn't show a thing. Any help please?
EDIT problem fixed. .. excel doesn't like me :p at least it works now. Thanks to Sol
I like your head .. I think I'll take it
Reply | Threaded
|

Hetalynx
Just downloaded it, because I remembered my dozen or so ACfA designs and the pilot name as well as me making a txt file of fictional background info of the pilots using my designs, hah.

*plays assorted AC Garage themes while building ACs*
"But what do I stick into mechgirls? Fuel rods?"
Reply | Threaded
|

RevisorySphere1
Not enough props to godly for preparing us with this fine meal of data :D we thank you.
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
RevisorySphere1 wrote
Not enough props to godly for preparing us with this fine meal of data :D we thank you.
lol sounds like you are in high suck up mode to get on the team. I was already heavily considering it anyways so I might as well add you now. lol... And thanks... still waiting on the wikis to update their data for the patch.

Reply | Threaded
|

DizZyDevil449
For the legs that spread open as a shiled when you are in sniper cannon mode, how will you include this information on which legs have the shield and which don't? I would like to know so when I make a sniper/heavy class I know which legs to equip
Azn's the name shootin' people is my game
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
DizZyDevil449 wrote
For the legs that spread open as a shiled when you are in sniper cannon mode, how will you include this information on which legs have the shield and which don't? I would like to know so when I make a sniper/heavy class I know which legs to equip
All legs have a defense bonus when sniping except for tanks. Just look for the defense stance bonus stat on the spreadsheet.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kaijudomage
I think that Arm Units with x1 Shoulder Magnification should indicate what side a shoulder part is on, or does this actually not matter which side it is on?
Like with Ammo Mags, Sub-coms, & Amplifiers.
"Though battered and scarred, I march on through wars, storms, and strife. I march on." - Rothus, The Traveler
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
Kaijudomage wrote
I think that Arm Units with x1 Shoulder Magnification should indicate what side a shoulder part is on, or does this actually not matter which side it is on?
Like with Ammo Mags, Sub-coms, & Amplifiers.
Once I figure out if the side matters or not and if different arms can have R or L then I will be sure to add that next to the '1's.

Reply | Threaded
|

Soladrin
So, when can we expect the new one?
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
This weekend... as you would expect I am distracted with the game.

Reply | Threaded
|

Raizo
Godly...this is...*swallows hard* (that's what she said)...amazing. I thought I had a good grasp on Excel, but you've inspired me to improve with it, I can't even begin to think of all the applications I could build. *wipes tears* Thank you.
Everybody wants to use Vendetta blades, but nobody wants to die...
Reply | Threaded
|

Dredrick
Huh. Well I don't have Excell, and Google Docs wont open the file extension. Anyone want to recommend a freeware spreadsheet program? Maybe open office would read it.
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
iGnite wrote
Godly...this is...*swallows hard* (that's what she said)...amazing. I thought I had a good grasp on Excel, but you've inspired me to improve with it, I can't even begin to think of all the applications I could build. *wipes tears* Thank you.
Well thank you sir... glad you like it. This is actually the first time that I've done anything advanced with Excel. I'm a programmer though and an aspiring game designer so that fueled my ideas and my ability to learn what I needed to to make those ideas come to life.

Dredrick wrote
Huh. Well I don't have Excell, and Google Docs wont open the file extension. Anyone want to recommend a freeware spreadsheet program? Maybe open office would read it.
Open office works at the bare minimum... you get no special features. The buttons don't work for sure and the comments don't really work. This means no picture and no quick equipping, you have to do it manually through the assembly sheet. Also in future versions you won't be able to see the past patch stats (as they are in comments). It is still useable, just not as handy.