Armored Core Verdict Day

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Armored Core Verdict Day

JayVeeEf
This seems like the most appropriate place to post this I believe but if you think it would be better elsewhere feel free to move it.

On this site the armored core section is actually titled armored core v so I was curious with the new game coming out this year will we be getting a new seperate forum for ACVD? I noticed the halo forum is just called halo and is not specific to a particular halo so I was sure if the forum name would just be changing to Armored Core or if we will be getting a new subforum. Just being curious about what will be happening in the future, and if something is planned how/when it will be implemented.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Armored Core Verdict Day

Sash
Administrator
My thinking is that we'll just abbreviate it to Armored Core to thereby encompass everything dealing with the concept. We're already pretty laxed about it, people have talked about the other games so it's just a nitpick considering the situation and the community we have here.

Thanks for the notification though, it meas someone cares :)
Light can be just as blinding as Darkness. Bring some Sunglasses.
Reply | Threaded
|

noklu
Administrator
In reply to this post by JayVeeEf
ZenosParadox wrote
My thinking is that we'll just abbreviate it to Armored Core to thereby encompass everything dealing with the concept. We're already pretty laxed about it, people have talked about the other games so it's just a nitpick considering the situation and the community we have here.

Thanks for the notification though, it meas someone cares :)
I've just gone ahead and changed the forum title.

Thanks for heads up, JayVeeEf. We wouldn't be introducing an entire new forum for AC: VD at this point in time, unless the activity in ACV and ACVD were both large enough and distinct enough to warrant separation. For that reason, we only have one Halo forum: minimal activity combined with a general unity in content means only one subforum is necessary. If, in the future, you feel a split is needed, feel free to start up another thread here.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Threaded
|

JayVeeEf
In reply to this post by JayVeeEf
Thank you guys. I figured that would be the route taken but with the ACV subforum previously being just that I wasn't sure. I don't see ACV&VD having that much of a split to warrant a seperate forum since most people that played V will most likely be playing VD and it's not like we are constantly getting heaps of new topics in it everyday. I've actually never been to the halo subforum so I wasn't sure if it was split after entering the subforum. Once again thank you for your responses and fixes.