Cancelled Halo 4 Forge Challenge #1 Entries - Where did yours get?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cancelled Halo 4 Forge Challenge #1 Entries - Where did yours get?

Randy 355
After the Forge Challenge being cancelled, I'm sure some of you stuck with your planned entry. How did any of your submissions turn out? Did they work like expected? Did you change anything? Testing? Canned? Where is it today?

I want to see some screens! Or at least get some explanations. I remember seeing a lot of really cool entries!

I can start. My remake of The Pit known as Tartarus is now fully complete. The classic version works as expected, and the Infinity version is optimized for doubles, but in my opinion works well for 4v4 also. I'm sure some of you have seen it, but since its completion I've been working on a new project, so I don't display it as much these days. If you want to see screens, just click on the banner below:

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Cancelled Halo 4 Forge Challenge #1 Entries - Where did yours get?

mrgreenwithagun
Who was promoting the challenge? Is that 343i, or is it ReachingPerfection.com? Or someone else? I do not know of which you speak, but i have a map I could include I suppose...
Reply | Threaded
|

noklu
Administrator
In reply to this post by Randy 355
It was GP's forge challenge, RP based.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Threaded
|

deathxxrenegade
I pulled mine out since I couldn't make it with the map choices I had. But since the new forge map came out I was able to start building it. Check my portfolio out if you want to see what I'm talking about.....Earth Temple
To command the past you control the future. To command the future you conquer the past.    

Kane
Reply | Threaded
|

gilroy
I said, feedback is harder to come by, so I can't say I blame people for giving up when nobody wants to aid them. It's has definitely been a while since I have played ACV but I got back into it and it has been a blast to see some recognizable names. Now I have been trying to figure out what are some of the good builds out there and from those builds I came up with my own. I first took into consideration of the weapons first and the frames came after. Now I want to hear from the community of how I did.
gilroy
Reply | Threaded
|

FuN Fortress
gilroy wrote
I said, feedback is harder to come by, so I can't say I blame people for giving up when nobody wants to aid them. It's has definitely been a while since I have played ACV but I got back into it and it has been a blast to see some recognizable names. Now I have been trying to figure out what are some of the good builds out there and from those builds I came up with my own. I first took into consideration of the weapons first and the frames came after. Now I want to hear from the community of how I did.
Wrong thread, broheim. You've found yourself in the middle of a Forge discussion... for Halo... and map design.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sash
Administrator
FuN Fortress wrote
gilroy wrote
Wrong thread, broheim. You've found yourself in the middle of a Forge discussion... for Halo... and map design.

How?
Light can be just as blinding as Darkness. Bring some Sunglasses.
Reply | Threaded
|

FuN Fortress
I was just under the impression that a thread titled "Halo - Cancelled Halo 4 Forge Challenge{...}" posted in the Halo section was all about our Halo Forge entries and stuff, and that gilroy'd thought we were talking about ACV or something. Not like I'm trying to boot them out or even tell them that their post was bad or anything, I just thought I'd throw it out there as something that I found kind of silly.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gnappy As5A5sin
The scale I was shooting for was not readily available with what we were given at the start of all this. I may be able to do it on forge island, but I wasn't able to do it with the starters. I had a fairly playable space in Reach though, so there's that.
On Skype Wolfpack Dragon wrote
"i came on the radio so I had to mention it"