classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Civility's Medals

Kittenpaste Company
So I've been sick all week. I haven't wanted to play much Halo or work on my map presentation or projects. .-. So I'm just going to post some of the medals I made up for Civility a few weeks ago. I'm sure you'll get a giggle out of imagining the narrator saying some of these. :p The descriptions aren't finalized but that's simply because I'm not much for being comedic. :v

Bromantic: Saved the life of a low-health team member using the Drop Shield and defended the player until their health and shields fully return. In-game medal.

Baht Bahdiz: Saved the life of a low-health team member using the Drop Shield and defended the player until their health and shields fully return. While defending, you killed 3 players within 8 meters of the shield. In-game medal.

Ain't No River Wide Enough(ANRWE): Killed an enemy in their base from within your base with any weapon. In-game medal.

Blam Off: Halted an enemy that was using the grav-lift to your base in mid-air. In-game medal.

Calculator: Threw a Plasma Grenade into a grav-lift and killed an opponent by sticking them. In-game medal.

Pro-pipin': Shot a Grenade Launcher round from base to base and EMPed a group of enemies. In-game medal.

Councilor: Had the most kills on the Elite team. Awarded if the side was victorious. Post-game medal. I felt the Mass Effect medal, altered a bit, fit what an Elite would earn.

Human Humiliation: Won with at least a 50 point lead over the Spartan team during Elite vs Spartan Slayer. Post-game medal.

Polemarchos: Had the most kills on the Spartan team. Awarded if the side was victorious. Post-game medal.

Sangheili Slaughter: Won with at least a 50 point lead over the Elite team during Elite vs Spartan Slayer. Post-game medal.

Daredevil: Landed a Mongoose on top of a base, wheels down. In-game medal.

Denied: Stopped an enemy while they were using any lift. In-game medal.

Teeheehee: Stuck an enemy that was using a lift. In-game medal.

Shinigami: Earned 25 kills in the Banshee without dying or dismounting. In-game medal.
.:and sometimes when we touch-our shields blow out like dust-then I feel your armor on my thigh:.
.:I wanna take you in my 'hind-when I'm slicked with some KY-so I close my eyes 'til the Sangheili's insiiiiiide:.

Sick of useless people.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Civility's Medals

Gnappy As5A5sin
Theses are gorgeous. Lotsa Lift action.

Also, Bromantic should be for spawning on your bro and saving his ass.
On Skype Wolfpack Dragon wrote
"i came on the radio so I had to mention it"
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kittenpaste Company
Oooh, awesome idea! :O
.:and sometimes when we touch-our shields blow out like dust-then I feel your armor on my thigh:.
.:I wanna take you in my 'hind-when I'm slicked with some KY-so I close my eyes 'til the Sangheili's insiiiiiide:.

Sick of useless people.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kittenpaste Company
Aww~ Nobody but Gnappeh ever gave any feedback on these? x3

Sick of useless people.