classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CodeReader &Pins

WolfpackDragon
Administrator
   So I noticed many FAQ's went up. I like it. Just one concern. Is Code Readers Welcome Thread still needed at the top pined? If there is any information on it that isn't already on the FAQ then I propose it be added. It's one less thread cluttering the top. Especially since he should be on the list of demotions unless I am mistaken. Also, this area (Site Affairs) has a ton of pined topics. Is there anyway to lower the clutter here too?

Game Design Forum is, in my eye's, Ideal in regards to this.

EDIT: The Admin Inbox as well as the Membership Thread haven't been used much.They kinda overlap. Anyway we can make one super thread by combining those two?
 I don't know what to put on here so I will just say Hi. HI! Also, I'm Maximo Vara and I'm 90%ish certain that I approve of this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: CodeReader &Pins

noklu
Administrator
Unpinned C0de's old thread.

WolfpackDragon wrote
Game Design Forum is, in my eye's, Ideal in regards to this.
What do you mean by this?

Edit: working on the SA threads now.

Edit2: Cobb's html codes is going to move into that new FAQ thread eventually, forum modification stays, and membership pending gets unpinned.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Threaded
|

WolfpackDragon
Administrator
-Sorry, I thought I may have been vague with that comment. I meant that the lack of cluter there was ideal. Only Achive and an FAQ were at the top. Nothing outta date and only a couple things. Although is it possible to put the archive at the bottom of the page? Like still pinned on the front page (Or maybe every page?) but not at the very top where the more relevant posts should go.

(My Sig is very boring atm)
 I don't know what to put on here so I will just say Hi. HI! Also, I'm Maximo Vara and I'm 90%ish certain that I approve of this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

noklu
Administrator
In reply to this post by WolfpackDragon
Ah, I see.

I don't know if pinning the archive to the bottom is currently possible. Could ask Cobb, though the other option is just letting it float down by way of gravity.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.