Dr D04K

Subcategories Topics Posts Last Post
Map Title: Wishbone Alley - Based on the shape the bottom layer path carves through the raised platforms. Description: Whoever breaks off the bigger piece, gets their wish... Wishbone Alley is a small symmetrical competitive arena map with three levels of elevation. It is a mix of close... 1 4
by Dr D04K
I'm a sketcher, I generally don't lay a block in forge without at least a minimal concept sketch (most of the time, a quite detailed floor plan). Here are some I found laying around my desk... First, a few that have made it through to a "finished" state (and are available for DL). I... 1 2
by Dr D04K
Map Title: Epicurean - As the name implies - this space is both gourmet in its grandeur and its rejection of the supernatural. 2-12 players. Description: Epicurean is a symmetrical slayer map with red and blue sides. I wanted a spacious feeling that I don't usually get from forged maps, ... 0 0
by Dr D04K
Map Title: Infinity Garden - Inspirered by Firefight's Courtyard, made symmetrical. 2-10 players Description: This map is inspired by the Firefight map Courtyard, but tweaked so that it is symmetrical with two color coded bases connected by a short bridge and optimized for FFA and team ... 0 0
by Dr D04K
Map Title: Dosado - (DOE-say-DOE) is a basic dance step in several dances including square dance. The term is a corruption of the original French term dos-à-dos for the dance move, which means "back to back". Description: Don't forget your dancing shoes... Dosado is a mediu... 0 0
by Dr D04K