7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Everything is so... bright.

Dj7291993
Administrator
So, did Nabble update?  I know I've been away for a while, but I didn't expect everything to go to generic white while I was gone.  Should we tell Cobb?

~Josh Hollinrake, Dj7291993

Email Me - Admin Message Box - My Portfolio

"Dreamers Dream, Doers Do, Achievers Achieve, But Champions Do It ALL." ~The Goads

"A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." ~James Allen (As a Man Thinketh)

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Everything is so... bright.

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
Yeah if Cobb can fix it cool. If not, it isn't like Pueppke are using this anymore.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sash
Administrator
AAAH!! GENERIC WHITE!!

How odd, I hadn't noticed this was an issue initially. I doubt this is of significance to anyone but us though. I miss the old RP :(
Light can be just as blinding as Darkness. Bring some Sunglasses.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sash
Administrator
Actually, I'd appreciate it if we could get this fixed soon-ish.

I'm cool with contributing my own art or whatever else is needed, because I'm really itching to get an Armored Core community going again. I feel like I can make it work with the right approach.

Really though, it's a shame we're letting the place die.
Reply | Threaded
|  

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Tada!!! The CSS stopped working cuz there was an error in the NAML. Guess they changed something with NAML, cuz most of our bonus stuff doesn't work anymore. Not like it matters much, this forum is dead and I'm working on another forum for my game.

EDIT: I just did some quick looking up, they removed the star system from Nabble period so anywhere that referenced stars in our code was breaking. So I went through and removed all references.

I backed up the files first and saved the new scripts for backup.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sash
Administrator
Alright! Glad to have the site looking good again.

Anyone mind if I make a more Private Armored Core community? We've got an Xbox team that'd really benefit from a space on the web to talk builds and strats while not playing the game. Few of us are ever online together, so I feel our members would appreciate it.

By Private, I mean either creating a private section in the AC forum which only users with certain privileges can access, or just making the AC forum generally require specific privileges to use. I'm all about openness but it's always openness that kills off the AC communities. People who don't respect the system show up.

That said, if I can go through with this I'm going to be a tougher admin than ever. I talked a bit with FromCheng and got his advice on the matter.

Anyways, thanks for fixing the place up Godly ;)
Reply | Threaded
|  

DavidJCobb
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Sorry about being a lazy bastard with this. I checked it tonight, saw that an avatar code on the forum index was throwing an error, so I changed that to the first thing that seemed to work. Boom! Styles back.

That said, NAML is a bit of a minefield... You don't really know about an error until someone trips it (at which point all site NAML stops working, if the error is severe enough). Can't guarantee that the forums won't projectile vomit themselves to death again in the near future.

EDIT: HAHAHA, DISREGARD THAT. The error was indeed completely fixed before by Godly; Firefox was just tripping over the weird IFRAMEy stuff we have to do to embed the forum.