Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Ew, dashes.

DavidJCobb
Administrator
On all the subsection names.

Godly, I can look into adding decorative doodads on either side of a section name if desired, using NAML edits for v3.3. We don't need to tack it directly onto the names. :P
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Ew, dashes.

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
Well you can go ahead and do that... I just wanted space between the sub forums so they don't blend together. Btw the portfolios have been fine for me other than that one mis-notification. But it doesn't seem to have caused any problems. We should ship this update soon and start work on the 3.3 because there are tons of nice things I'd like in 3.3. :P Gnappy and I have been the only ones testing it though. I haven't seen the other admins except Noklu.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|  

DavidJCobb
Administrator
GodlyPerfection wrote
Well you can go ahead and do that... I just wanted space between the sub forums so they don't blend together.
So they don't blend together... Are you referring to how they're displayed on the Forum Index? ("Sub-forums: subforum subforum") 'Cause yeah, I could definitely space those out -- perhaps even with just a CSS edit, instead of a NAML change.

GodlyPerfection wrote
Btw the portfolios have been fine for me other than that one mis-notification. But it doesn't seem to have caused any problems. We should ship this update soon and start work on the 3.3 because there are tons of nice things I'd like in 3.3. :P Gnappy and I have been the only ones testing it though. I haven't seen the other admins except Noklu.
I'll propagate when you instruct me to ("now" as opposed to "soon").
Reply | Threaded
|  

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
DavidJCobb wrote
GodlyPerfection wrote
Well you can go ahead and do that... I just wanted space between the sub forums so they don't blend together.
So they don't blend together... Are you referring to how they're displayed on the Forum Index? ("Sub-forums: subforum subforum") 'Cause yeah, I could definitely space those out -- perhaps even with just a CSS edit, instead of a NAML change.

GodlyPerfection wrote
Btw the portfolios have been fine for me other than that one mis-notification. But it doesn't seem to have caused any problems. We should ship this update soon and start work on the 3.3 because there are tons of nice things I'd like in 3.3. :P Gnappy and I have been the only ones testing it though. I haven't seen the other admins except Noklu.
I'll propagate when you instruct me to ("now" as opposed to "soon").
I know I was just giving you a heads up. I'm going to do more extensive testing tonight after my 4-hour student orientation. And the index is what I meant.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.