classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Forge in Halo 4?

Ahtzee
Finally, I decided to introduce myself in the community. I'm just another great forger in the Halo world. I'm not saying I'm the greatest though. I myself like alot of other people's forged maps. Creativity is AWESOME! Thanks to Bungie, 343 and Godly for helping us express our maps. But anyway, do you like playing competitive with your friends in custom games? In Halo: Reach and of coarse, Halo 4, I have the maps for you to add to your custom games playlists. You will also find some forge art that I forged aswell. Have fun!!! ;) I don't want to say too much for you to read. So, later guys...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Forge in Halo 4?

FuN Fortress
Good to have another forger around, but let's get you approaching it as more of level design as a whole and less of just Forge, eh? I'd like to see what you've got, if you've got some screenshots lying around and whatnot. As for playstyles, as far as I've known, we play a sort of mix between casual and competitive, and the same goes for the maps we do around here. It's sort of a jumble of things, really. Anyway, would definitely enjoy some pictures of your maps sometime, it's been a while since I've seen anybody's content around here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Forge in Halo 4?

noklu
Administrator
Yeah, level design. That shiz. There are a lot of threads in the Game Design Discussion forum which are all about that kind of stuff. Real intense, some of that stuff is. Other stuff is a breeze. Check it out!

If you have anything in progress right now, you can probably start a thread in the Halo forum, showing off your in-progress stuff and maybe getting some suggestions from us.

You might also want to check out the forum FAQs/guides.  Some of those are still in progress, but they'll get you oriented nicely enough.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.