This game works much like those collaborative one line story games you see on the Internet, but with the twist of players alternating between fortunate and unfortunate statements about the events that are occurring.
- One person begins with a sentence (e.g., One day Little Johnny walked to the local shoe shop).
- The next person tells of something unfortunate that happens (e.g., Unfortunately, Little Johnny was hit by a refrigerator.).
- The following person contributes a fortunate event (e.g., Fortunately, the refrigerator was made entirely of marshmallows).
- The third person will contribute an unfortunate event (e.g., Unfortunately, these marshmallows had poisonous spikes on them).
- The fourth person will contribute a fortunate event (e.g., Fortunately, the spikes were made of Jello ), and the process is repeated.
Unfortunately, Johnny's eyesight was already horrendously poor before this incident, and thus the goo only granted him 20/20 vision. Which is still pretty cool, but it's not like he's an eagle now or anything.
Unfortunately, the 1-ton; light and dark green; bio-luminescent; bad-breath, 1-eyed; 23,000 legged insect that inhabited the death pit saw Johnny first and lunged forward for it's first snack of the early hour.
Fortunately, it was Happy Hour, and as we all know, one ton, light and dark green, bio-luminescent, bad breathed, one-eyed, 23,000 legged insects love alcohol. He was merely excited and inviting Johnny out for a pint!
Unfortunately, johnny didn't realize that one ton, light and dark green, bio-luminescent, bad breathed, one-eyed, 23,000 legged insects drink pure ethanol. This didn't go over well johnny's weak alcohol tolerance.