Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Founder of RP

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Yep that's me... I founded this place. You can read my story about who I am here: http://www.reachingperfection.com/p/about-me.html

You can pretty much put anything as your introduction. A paragraph or your life story. Feel free to ask me questions in order to get to know me better.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Founder of RP

Sven Nietzsche
Godly,  Love the Tagline haha.

"excelence tollerated"
Reply | Threaded
|  

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
Had you not noticed that before? That quote has been in the header of the site since I started it back in April... lol.

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Phaazoid
hey godly, glad you made it, welcome to the site.  

oh yeah, you founded it.  right.  so you should be saying that stuff to me :P
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sven Nietzsche
In reply to this post by GodlyPerfection
GodlyPerfection wrote
Had you not noticed that before? That quote has been in the header of the site since I started it back in April... lol.
i actualy didn't notice it, haha.

1 question, 1 comment:

Can we post maps up these forums?  

you should promote this on the Guardianz, they'll latch to this.
Reply | Threaded
|  

anANGRYkangaroo
Yeah Godly, could we have a third forum for advertising?
Check out Brainpan in mah portfolio:)
Reply | Threaded
|  

DriedMoss
Welcome Founder...urm...Godly...

Wait...that doesn't seem to work...how can I welcome the founding GOD?

oh well...you're welcome.
Design with Determination!

XBL Gamertag: DriedMoss
Reply | Threaded
|  

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
In reply to this post by Sven Nietzsche
To answer your guys' question, right now just focus on being a community. You can feel free to post your maps on the spam collector, but keep in mind that it is the spam collector and you may run into some crazy non-sense. I have an plan to add a forum like that later. But let us focus on having fun and getting to know each other first. I have an interesting idea of doing map posts in the forum of portfolios... I'll explain later. Let the experiment continue and in time you will see the addition of new forums. Depending on activity of course.

Reply | Threaded
|  

richi
hello ray, you may remember, DARKLORD 123456, you may not, that is the gamertag i used when you were AZN FTW. i remember playing games with you, and being inspired to create Darklord Manor based on your gametype In The Shadows and the map The Estate. i am glad to see you are back, with a purpose, i hope in the future a partnership will develop that will benefit all.
god bless brother.
Reply | Threaded
|  

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
child of christ wrote
hello ray, you may remember, DARKLORD 123456, you may not, that is the gamertag i used when you were AZN FTW. i remember playing games with you, and being inspired to create Darklord Manor based on your gametype In The Shadows and the map The Estate. i am glad to see you are back, with a purpose, i hope in the future a partnership will develop that will benefit all.
god bless brother.
I do remember you bro. Back when me and asper used to chill with you. It is great to see you again. I'm actually thinking about bringing "In The Shadows" back for reach... haven't full decided on how I'm going to do it quite yet though. And it is good to be back bro. I'm here to teach people what level design is all about. Your gamertag is still DARKLORD 123456 right? Also go setup your Avatar bro :P.

Reply | Threaded
|  

richi
it is now child7of7christ, everything needs to change for the better at some point.
if your not busy today id like to show you what i have been working on for In The Shadows type gameplay, i feel you could offer some suggestions of improvement.
:)
Reply | Threaded
|  

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
We shall see bro. I will probably be on a bit later, but not right away. I'll have to make room on my friends list for you. ;)

Reply | Threaded
|  

richi
sounds like a plan, we'll see what happens.
see you around brother, and god bless.
:)
Reply | Threaded
|  

FuN Fortress
Hi, Godly. Welcome to the group, glad to have you. I'll introduce you to Godly, and he can show you the ropes around here...

Yo, dawg, I heard you liked forge lessons, so we hired a lesson writer so you can write lessons while you read your lessons.
Reply | Threaded
|  

C0deReader
FuN Fortress wrote
Hi, Godly. Welcome to the group, glad to have you. I'll introduce you to Godly, and he can show you the ropes around here...

Yo, dawg, I heard you liked forge lessons, so we hired a lesson writer so you can write lessons while you read your lessons.
Best thread resurrection I have ever seen in my entire life. Sticky this thread, please.

Oh and hello Godly...I've heard that name before...
David J. Cobb wrote
Also, fuck you.
Photobucket
Reply | Threaded
|  

DavidJCobb
Administrator
C0deReader wrote
FuN Fortress wrote

Best thread resurrection I have ever seen in my entire life. Sticky this thread, please.

Toasting in an epic bread.
Reply | Threaded
|  

C0deReader
DavidJCobb wrote
C0deReader wrote
FuN Fortress wrote

Toasting in an epic bread.
Roasting in an epic oven.
David J. Cobb wrote
Also, fuck you.
Photobucket
Reply | Threaded
|  

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
Thread now stickied... let the roasting begin.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Alimoha
Well Hello, Godly
Make yourself at home here. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Please don't post your maps here, as thats for members only.
But anyway, enjoy yourself!
Invite me when ever, I here your very good at filling up full 16 battles quickly, well, we will see!
Hey guys,
I love BTB, Team Slayer, Little bit of SWAT, Infection, and racking up huge multikills with the sniper, or tank. I'm a huge tank whore, and will yoink you, (can you tell). But besides gameplay, I am great with callouts and can work well with a team of any sides. I play semi-aggressively, (sometimes camp) but I love to pull peoples shields down and allow you to smack him or headshot him. I'm a nice guy, so send me a friend request, and simply say your from RP, and just enjoy life. This is a great community filled with great map builders, playtesters, and people.
"Always up for playtesting"
Child Please
-Alimoha
Reply | Threaded
|  

EarlyExecuter
Hey it's been a while. I have a reason for my absence so check out the spam folder. I tried adding you back but it seems your friends list is full. I don't know if you want to make room but just lettin ya know.
Brandon - GT : EarlyExecuter
What I do - I'm a Minigame Creator and Conventional Map Creator.

Need testing on a map or gametype? Just ask me =)

Don't be serious! Have fun!

Do the world a favor by not drinking and driving, nor texting and driving. You save lives every day.
R.I.P Lyla <3 - 16/06/11 - Accident : Drunk Driver hit our car.