FromCheng never game me my Dark Souls game.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

FromCheng never game me my Dark Souls game.

Frowningmirror
More than 3 Years ago, FromCheng promised me he'd get me dark souls for the xbox 360 if I won an Armored Core tournament. I spam armored core legacy with this and he bans me for a week. I guess he can't handle me being a gawd. I'm accepting donations to buy Dark Souls 3 now because that money wait to waste on strippers. Thank you.
Yatagarasu - Yatagarasu, a red three legged crow of myth associated with fire and the sun. If you see my winged mech come at you, chances are you'll be fried to a crisp.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: FromCheng never game me my Dark Souls game.

Dj7291993
Administrator
I recommend sending him a message, as ranting and, to use your own word, spaming, is not what this forum is for. Also, I would be highly surprised if anyone other than me reads this. I'll be moving this post to 'Spam Perfection', where it belongs.

~Josh Hollinrake, Dj7291993

Email Me - Admin Message Box - My Portfolio

"Dreamers Dream, Doers Do, Achievers Achieve, But Champions Do It ALL." ~The Goads

"A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." ~James Allen (As a Man Thinketh)