Hello there.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello there.

pollo
Hi, I'm Pollo. I had been on this website a long time ago (2010?), as I was really into Forge. I never created an account, though, until today.

Anyway, hello.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello there.

noklu
Administrator
Hi Pollo! You've joined at just the right time.

I'm an admin, and we've been working for the past weeks to revitalise and reorganise Reaching Perfection. I just posted an announcement detailing the recent changes and intentions for the future, here.

I encourage you to read and reply to threads in the Game Design Discussion subforum - if you are interested in Forge, then those are impressive resources to further your abilities. Even if you are just interested in playing games, they can be hugely useful. I know they are for me.

So. Tell us a bit about yourself. What made you create an account today?
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
In reply to this post by pollo
Welcome to the site Pollo, I'm the founder of RP. I've been busy on my indie game, but I still stop by every once in a while. Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dj7291993
Administrator
In reply to this post by pollo
Welcome Pollo!  As noklu said, we're working on a few changes, so pardon our mess.  I look forward to seeing you around the site.  And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~Josh Hollinrake, Dj7291993

Email Me - Admin Message Box - My Portfolio

"Dreamers Dream, Doers Do, Achievers Achieve, But Champions Do It ALL." ~The Goads

"A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." ~James Allen (As a Man Thinketh)

Reply | Threaded
|

Eleasar21
In reply to this post by noklu
Hey Also I ma new in this forum like you :)