Hello there.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
 |  5 messages Options
Reply | Quote | Edit |  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Hello there.

pollo
Vokun0
Hi, I'm Pollo. I had been on this website a long time ago (2010?), as I was really into Forge. I never created an account, though, until today.

Anyway, hello.
Reply | Quote | Edit |  

Re: Hello there.

noklu
Legendary LurkerAdmin.
nokluu
Hi Pollo! You've joined at just the right time.

I'm an admin, and we've been working for the past weeks to revitalise and reorganise Reaching Perfection. I just posted an announcement detailing the recent changes and intentions for the future, here.

I encourage you to read and reply to threads in the Game Design Discussion subforum - if you are interested in Forge, then those are impressive resources to further your abilities. Even if you are just interested in playing games, they can be hugely useful. I know they are for me.

So. Tell us a bit about yourself. What made you create an account today?
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Quote | Edit |  

GodlyPerfection
RP Founder
Irrelephancy
GodlyPerfection
Welcome to the site Pollo, I'm the founder of RP. I've been busy on my indie game, but I still stop by every once in a while. Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Quote | Edit |  

Dj7291993
Ninja Admin
Dj7291993
Welcome Pollo!  As noklu said, we're working on a few changes, so pardon our mess.  I look forward to seeing you around the site.  And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~Josh Hollinrake, Dj7291993

Email Me - Admin Message Box - My Portfolio

"Dreamers Dream, Doers Do, Achievers Achieve, But Champions Do It ALL." ~The Goads

"A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." ~James Allen (As a Man Thinketh)

Reply | Quote | Edit |  

Eleasar21
Hey Also I ma new in this forum like you :)