classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hey Y'all

AnotherClaymore
Hellow fellow Forgers,

My gamerTAG is AnotherClaymore, I'm from Minnesota. I work as a structual designer, in precast concrete. I have been playing Halo since CE (lan party days) and forging since H3. Still waiting to forge a memorable map, Im looking for other map makers that are active in Halo 4 still and want to help each other improve our maps and experiences. I love seeing what kind of maps that others have made, please dont hesitate to invite me for customs as I love to test and give feedback almost even more then I live to create new maps and playspaces. Hopefully I can get some games in with you all very soon, otherwise I'll see ya around the forums.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hey Y'all

FuN Fortress
Not very often that we see new mappers around here, but welcome anyways, Claymore. Feel free to jump into the Serious Discussion boards and talk about any designs out there, your own, or whatever, really. Anyway, hopefully we get to see some maps of yours sometime.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hey Y'all

baba11
In reply to this post by AnotherClaymore
A good friend started calling me Jsauce when we played Halo together and it kind of just stuck I guess. I don't have much more of an explanation!
harry