Hey... anyone remember me??

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hey... anyone remember me??

CuPantz
Haha so I forgot my old password so I made a new account, I bet none of you remember me, but CuPants is back I've got a LOT of catching up to do
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hey... anyone remember me??

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
Wow long time no see cupants. Welcome back... lol.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|

CuPantz
In reply to this post by CuPantz
Haha thanks Godly, wow how long has it been? I've pretty much been living under a rock for a while and feel so lost but wanna get back into everything.
Reply | Threaded
|

noklu
Administrator
Hey Cupants! What do you want to know about what's been going on lately? And how's it been under that rock? :P
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Threaded
|

CuPantz
It's been boring to say the least, I've been reading around and looks like you guys are playing a bunch of Armored Core looks like I'll have to go grab that. How has Halo been you guys still playing that :P
Reply | Threaded
|

GodlyPerfection
Administrator
We still have people playing Halo, but they don't really frequent the forum as much. Our AC community is quite large, but you might want to hold out for the next one which is slated for this fall.

URL: http://i55.tinypic.com/13yi6va.png

Wanna help spread the word about ReachingPerfection.com at other sites? Use the image above and link back to us.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sash
Administrator
CuPantz wrote
...looks like you guys are playing a bunch of Armored Core looks like I'll have to go grab that.
Well getting it now before the next iteration would save you from the HORRIFYING LEARNING CURVE that ACV seems to have about it. Then and again, if you play often, you'll figure things out rather fast. (Or until someone kills you almost instantly and you figure out why before fighting said person again.)

It's up to you though. There's room for newbies in the community, but I respect that you may want to hold off.
Light can be just as blinding as Darkness. Bring some Sunglasses.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dj7291993
Administrator
Hey, welcome back!  As for who's playing what, I can't really answer that.  I don't have Live (again), and haven't been on my xbox since... December?  I don't know.  But, I am here, mostly.  And I look forward to seeing you back around the site.

~Josh Hollinrake, Dj7291993

Email Me - Admin Message Box - My Portfolio

"Dreamers Dream, Doers Do, Achievers Achieve, But Champions Do It ALL." ~The Goads

"A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." ~James Allen (As a Man Thinketh)

Reply | Threaded
|

noklu
Administrator
Hey, cupants: have you tried using the "forgotten password" feature?

Otherwise, if you just want to use this account, I can just tag "new account: cupantz" onto the signature of your old account, in case people see the old accounts posts and get confuzzled.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Threaded
|

FuN Fortress
Well, that's a name I haven't seen in a while. Not that we were particularly talkative, as we didn't see much of one another, but I remember you back from the Reach days of RP.

As for whom is playing what, it's mostly ACV up in this business. Not that I don't like it, but I do miss me some forging. Most everybody from the old gang are preoccupied with other things in their lives, but you'll find us around here and there.