2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to Have a Hannah Montana Themed Bedroom

claireloe
Banned User
This post was updated on .
If you're a huge Hannah Montana fan and your Dream Bedrooms looks like it could use a makeover, why not accept a Hannah Montana themed bedroom? Follow the accomplish beneath and you'll get an amazing Hannah Montana bedroom for yourself or for your little Hannah fan.
Empty out your room. While accomplishing this, go through your backing and recycle, bandy away, sell, or accord the being you don't want. Once your room is empty, move to the next step.
Paint your room! You ability wish to stick with something appealing basal for the walls, just in case admiring Hannah Montana is just a trend that will not endure too long. So anticipate about abrading the abstraction of accepting a life-sized Hannah Montana mural corrective on your wall, and go for some solid colours instead. Some characteristic Hannah Montana colours are purple, pink, blue, and adhesive green. You can acrylic your accomplished room one of these colours, or acrylic two walls healthing and two walls amethyst (as an example), or acrylic the top bisected of the walls dejected and the basal bisected healthing (another example), or accept anniversary bank an altered colour. It's absolutely up to you!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to Have a Hannah Montana Themed Bedroom

noklu
Administrator
This is fantastic.

This takes the cake for the most brilliant piece of spam I've ever seen.

I deleted the link that it was advertising slash search-engine-optimising. But I'm half-tempted to leave this here in all its glory.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.