2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Image Bug

noklu
Administrator
FuN Fortress wrote
*sigh* Fucking shitty Nabble... Cobb, can you fix it up so that when I REMOVE an image from my post preview that obviously doesn't fit and decided to be inserted ABOVE the relevant text, it DOESN'T decide to post itself at the top and become undeletable...

EDIT: There, all you have to do is edit it ten-billion times and remove any Nabble tags... including quotes, otherwise the image doesn't go away for some reason.
Figured I'd quote this and put it in here...and I don't think it comes under a Forum Modification. Ask FF for more details if you need any, Cobb.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Image Bug

DavidJCobb
Administrator
Noklu, please direct him to this thread; I have questions for both of you and think this will be a better means of communication than e-mail.

@FF: The absolute minimum information I need is this: did you use Nabble's image-uploading feature, or did you host it on another site and try to include it?

@noklu: I still need whatever information you can give me on the one edit bug you found. The one where you got the full HTML of an unrelated page as the "text" of a post.