HB 282

AP 38758
KE 1622
CE 2093
TE 2919

Stab 1048
RR 1275

Regen 4049

I'm actually convinced that this is one of if not the best heavyweight builds that has ever existed in the entire Armored Core series. However, that feeling might be simply a product of my personal skill. Regardless, good luck defeating this thing in my hands on a good day.

This build has amazing coverage and good utility armor break. It can also DPS the shit out of threats like Quads and it even has lovely pop-shot/burst damage capabilities.

Coming from a short but decorated line of heavyweight ACs, the original concept has evolved beyond my original expectations. Back in ACV, this ran Mathuras and LampEye with a Strek. In V-Day translation, it ended up with the 3BR and any other meta bullshit I could fit on it.

At its Zenith, however, Blue has become something of a paragon of heavyweights in my opinion. Its diverse array of avaliable weapons and attack styles has earned it its name; Diverse.

Light can be just as blinding as Darkness. Bring some Sunglasses.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meta-Heavies (Varied)

Sash
Administrator

2nd Gold: Empathy

Knight
10/A [Mod]
Svir
Jiuhua

Tansy // KRSW
2nd Gen KE // Kayak

Yellows

Glance
Vital
Toko
Re-X

Normal 136
HB 275

AP 36635
KE 1543
CE 2040
TE 2709

Stab 1074
RR 1455

Regen 4548

This thing was actually a COMPLETE ACCIDENT.

I hadn't even bought the Jiuhua legs back in ACV, believing the Emei to be the most pure Heavyweight leg. The Gold series started off as a joke build that I then reconsidered and reworked a little to find it surprisingly effective. The first iteration of Gold was hilarious fun to use, and when I went to make the second version it just didn't have any power against other Heavyweights.

I fixed that a little bit, added a KE Shield, and then ironically created the most consistent Ranked Build in my garage.

This thing doesn't fare so well on paper, but in the thick of it the AC performs admirably. It is an apt counter-sniper and the satisfying thunk of the Yellows impacting on anything that doesn't resist them is easily the most satisfying sound in the game.

This build does actually struggle to finish off its prey in less than five minutes though, since it takes a lot of skill to get damage in with it. I don't like it as much as Blue, but Gold is honestly right next to it in terms of build quality. I'd promote this frame at least as the most effective Jiuhua Heavy Biped.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Meta-Heavies (Varied)

Sash
Administrator
In reply to this post by Sash

Rainia Undine 01

[Sawa Support Heavyweight (On standard KE heavyweight)]
Knight
Jotun
Weser [Mod]
Barguzin

12-Shot // KRSW
Cycad // CE-2nd Gen

Mononofu3 Subcomp [PROUD SUPPORTER OF TEAMMATES]

280? Znatok? [USUGUMO mdl.2]
Vital
Burya
Re-X

BOOSTER 140
HB 285

AP 37434
KE 1892
CE 1680
TE 3087

Stab 1053
RR 1291
Turning 680
Combat EN Regen 5152

6272 of 7453 weight.

Heavyweight constructed to combat Laser-Speed and provide team support on maps that do not favor Sawa Quads.

The build itself is rather standard, but the weapons are a bit odd maybe. Basically, play like a supporting AC and hammer out some long-range pokes to keep your teammates supported. Since you don't have any big guns, keeping a teammate as a wingman such as a LM Heavy will help keep you alive. Ideally, get someone to run Streks and Pesties for you to back up.