classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

North Korea Propaganda Video on America -

The Pink Princess!
This post was updated on .
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/alleged-north-korean-propaganda-video-americans-live-today-215322616.html

Seems legit.

EDIT: It been proven to be false. Oh well, it'll stay for for a joke I guess.

ArmoredCoreNetwork Twitter: @KronikSilver78 Skype: thepinkprincess78 GrandMaster: Heavy Reverse Joint

photo rsz_resized2.jpg

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: North Korea Propaganda Video on America -

A Kool Pop Tart
Having a nice bowl of tree right now while watching this XD
"Waypoint Contractors; Fighting your wars so you don't have too! PANZER VOR!"

Reply | Threaded
|

WolfpackDragon
Administrator
In reply to this post by The Pink Princess!
"Again, there are no birds in the trees apart from these, which will be eaten on Tuesday. They are Yummy."

Lol this video. Is this realy what they are showing in north Korea? Because if so, then some people must REALLY hate Americans. I like how they make it seem like North Korea is the one in the position to help others while Americans are just.... No. I'm done.
 I don't know what to put on here so I will just say Hi. HI! Also, I'm Maximo Vara and I'm 90%ish certain that I approve of this message.
Reply | Threaded
|

The Pink Princess!
Yep, though I think it's only possible maybe because due to that they lack connection to outside world and were taught like this from kid age.

Also, I believe the video is taking place in Russia.

ArmoredCoreNetwork Twitter: @KronikSilver78 Skype: thepinkprincess78 GrandMaster: Heavy Reverse Joint

photo rsz_resized2.jpg

Reply | Threaded
|

Dj7291993
Administrator
In reply to this post by WolfpackDragon
WolfpackDragon wrote
"Again, there are no birds in the trees apart from these, which will be eaten on Tuesday. They are Yummy."

Lol this video. Is this realy what they are showing in north Korea? Because if so, then some people must REALLY hate Americans. I like how they make it seem like North Korea is the one in the position to help others while Americans are just.... No. I'm done.
Why would they want to fight for freedom if they, to the best of their knowledge, are living better than the rest of the world.  Fabricating history is a key part to maintaining a dictatorship.  If you give them a taste of what they can really have, eventually, they will fight for it.

~Josh Hollinrake, Dj7291993

Email Me - Admin Message Box - My Portfolio

"Dreamers Dream, Doers Do, Achievers Achieve, But Champions Do It ALL." ~The Goads

"A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." ~James Allen (As a Man Thinketh)

Reply | Threaded
|

FuN Fortress
lol North Korea... sirry Americans...
Reply | Threaded
|

TXI Swift
Nothing like a hot cup of snow in the morning....
Nothing says love like a lock-on howitzer