Quotes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Quotes

xFingeR PaiNtx
Okay, so i thought to myself, why not make a topic about quotes? But just regular quotes would be boring, so i thought, how about this...

Take a quote that is not serious, meaning it came from, most likely, a comedy, and find something wise within that very quote, the example will be seen below as it will be my quote.

It's not the dress that makes you look fat. It's the fat that makes you look fat.
~ Al Bundy

The reason i choose this is due to the fact that i love the show. Anyhow, the fact that i really choose that quote is that it's true. A piece of garment does not affect your appearance, it's your body itself that is the appearance and therefor will not be affected by a simple piece of garment. In this case, the dress.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Quotes

Doc1777
"It needs to be about 20% cooler."
-Rainbow Dash

Chose that because a lot of things need to be 20% cooler!  Thats a Fact!
GT: Doc1777
Doc's Portfolio
Reply | Threaded
|

MythicFritz
In reply to this post by xFingeR PaiNtx
I can't think of any quotes at the moment that fit well with this, but I think you should practice your new membership perks by moving this to spam>forum games.
Reply | Threaded
|

xFingeR PaiNtx
Well, yes i did consider spam at first but i was uncertain of whether it belonged here or there. I will move it then. Once i figure out how exactly that works.
Reply | Threaded
|

MythicFritz
I shall teach you the ways young jedi.

First need you the permalink of forum games.

Click "spam" then select "forum games." At the top is "permalink." Ctrl C

Returning to the thread to be moved, at the top select "more" then "move".

Copypasta permalink
Reply | Threaded
|

xFingeR PaiNtx
Your will is my law, master. The topic has been moved. If you felt that i wasted your time i do apologize. Now we can return back on topic.
Reply | Threaded
|

CrazedMeatball
 "Hi, I'm Yul Brenner and I'm dead." What the hell's this supposed to advertise?
    -Bill Hicks

This makes sense because Yul Brenner was dead and could have been advertising that death isn't such a bad thing afterall. It can't be that bad if you can still make commercials when you're dead.
Check out my music :D

https://soundcloud.com/alfie-prior