Ramen 6378

Subcategories Topics Posts Last Post
It's been a relatively long time since I've written something, so I thought that I might as well give a superheroes story a try. This story attempts to take a more gritty, grounded approach to your standard superhero story, or at least I'd like to think so. Starting from the origins of our prota... 3 3
by Ramen 6378
- deleted - 1 1
by FeanorOnForge
This is my semi-new story. This has been my main writing project for some time, and I'd really appreciate your opinion and criticisms. I'll update this with more chapters as soon as I write some more. Enjoy! HEART OF THE EARTH Chapter 1 The winds howled like banshees as they flew across t... 2 10
by xFingeR PaiNtx
Gameplay Video Overview: Sierra is an Invasion map that improves upon all aspects of my previous Invasion map, Deference City, whether that be in aesthetics, balance, gameplay, or performance. It mainly focuses on urban combat and always keeps a fast pace of gameplay, reflecting its backstor... 2 13
by external memory-2
Here's another preview of another map that's currently in progress: the iconic Minas Tirith from Lord of the Rings. This map was my first ever map, started way back in December. However, I never managed to finish it, even now. After Sierra's complete, this'll be my main Forge project. This is al... 1 3
by GodlyPerfection
For some reason, the pictures won't transfer from Forgehub to here. So I'll just link the Forgehub post for those of you who want to look at pictures. But there is a gameplay video at the end of the post. Forgehub Post Deference City "A center of trade and commerce, this waterborn... 2 3
by Ramen 6378