Posted by Dj7291993 Dj7291993
Hello Everybody!

I know this place isn't very active lately, but I do still check in every once and a while.  I know there are still some of you using this forum, even though most of the admins aren't here very often.  That's all well and good, except for one little problem: spam.  Unfortunately, when we aren't here all the time, we can miss some of the spambots running a muck around the place.  Doesn't make it very easy to have conversations.  I've recently cleaned up a bunch of them, but as I stated earlier, I'm not always here.  So, I'd like to give you guys a way to report spam posts and accounts to us, so we can take care of them.

First off, do NOT use them report button just for spam accounts.  That sends the report to Nabble, the company that we run the forum through.  We don't really need to get them involved for simple housekeeping.  What you can do though, is to post a permalink to the offending post or user in the Admin Message Box.  I am subscribed to that thread, via email, and so, see every post added to it, regardless of whether or not I come to the forum.  This way, when we do have some spambots making a mess, we can get them cleaned up promptly, rather than once every few months.

I hope you all have a great day!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
MMOaknfl MMOaknfl
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

Rocket League Features

The job can on occasion seem unmotivating and pointless. Is quite important for some, because individuals look forward to gaming together. Talk out who's going to attack and that will shield.
Ghosts of a Chance is a great deal of fun. It's important to keep the exclusives in mind when considering which one of these two do the majority of your pals own.
rocket league keys  Features

You should find smart to venture investing.  There's no destination.
The ideas within this book are geared toward assisting you to be good, irrespective of the path you will need to take. Take assistance from experts If you will need any help it is possible to ask question on the generator. When polls should be at no cost not all these are.
 Each crate have a distinctive chain of items. It permits trading in 5 things at a minute. Our price list is the quickest, simplest and most powerful to use price list.

MMOaknfl MMOaknfl
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

Madden Mobile is a wonderful sport

In reply to this post by Dj7291993

Playing Like A Pro: Cheap Madden Mobile Coins  Tips And Tricks

Madden Mobile is a wonderful sport, and a lot of people are passionate about it. If you would like to know why some people are fanatic about following the team, the following article can tell you. Read on and learn about what makes Madden Mobile 18 Coins   the great sport that it is.

Madden NFL players must weight train. You have to keep to this around the year in order to play your best during the season. Lift both heavy weights and light weights to build speed and strength. To be a winner, you must have both skills.

It is very important that you do everything to keep your body in shape if you want to be a Madden NFL player. The game requires a lot of physical exertion, so being out of shape will only make you more susceptible to injury. Dieting and exercising will help you get into good shape.

Remember that making a running play is a little different than making a receiving play. You want to take the Madden Mobile from the quarterback with only one hand. You don't cover it up with both arms until you are about to be tackled. Make sure that you hold onto the ball until you hear the whistle stopping play.

If you play Madden Mobile, you should workout outside of your Madden Mobile practice. Having a strong body can not only help you play better, but it can also keep you safe when you play. Take part in workouts that strengthen your entire body and that can help you when you play Madden Mobile.

A great Madden Mobile tip for everybody is to always make sure you have a solid meal before any game. You need to give yourself plenty of energy for the game, or else you're going to be sluggish and unfocused. A generous amount of carbs and protein would be a good idea.