St0n3DxAs545siN

Subcategories Topics Posts Last Post
This map took a lot of time and work (which is why i like this map so much) to make. Its a 4v4 or 8-player FFA map, can be used with MOST of the gametypes. Theres like 2 maybe 3 gametypes it cant be with (juggernaut [unless its same as infection spawn points] invasion ofcourse.. and maybe someth... 1 8
by St0n3DxAs545siN
Ok so this is the less challenging (though challenging) mongoose course of the two i have made so far. If you want a small, but not to hard of one then i recommend you try this course. Gametype Death Course Map 1 2
by St0n3DxAs545siN
This is the more challenging mongoose obstacle course. I coulda been mean and not given you a checkpoint.. but i was in a good mood So you wanna challenge? Good luck! Gametype Grim Reaper Marathon Map 0 0
by St0n3DxAs545siN
In Halo 3 there was a gametype and map someone made called "Smeer the Queer." Me and my friends always used to play it when we had a good amount of people playin custom games. It was so fun that one day i decided.. hey? why not make a remake! I know its not an original idea, but its fu... 0 0
by St0n3DxAs545siN