The never ending cheat.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The never ending cheat.

Randy 355
Here is one of my favorite forum games. I make up a cheat code for a game, then the next poster continues my cheat and so on. It can be as absurd as you want. Cross games, across consoles, ruin shit in real life, whatever.
----------------------------------------

So put Halo: Reach in your Xbox. Lan your Xbox to a Super Nintendo with "The Terminator" cartridge in it. Press the d-pad right on the Super Nintendo contoller 255 times and you will unlock the terminator in Halo: Reach. But to use him in multiplayer you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: The never ending cheat.

Miles3298
How does this have no replies? Games like this are great (until someone tries to end it in an unsatisfactory way.)

On topic: You have to go to the grocery store and get an ethernet cable made out of sticks and stones. Re-connect your Xbox to Xbox LIVE with this cable and then pop in Halo 2. Start up a LAN game, which will force your 360 back to the dashboard (that cable is magical.) Now pop in Reach, and...

(please continue this - these are fun)
Reply | Threaded
|

EagleOnFire
Miles3298 wrote
How does this have no replies? Games like this are great (until someone tries to end it in an unsatisfactory way.)

On topic: You have to go to the grocery store and get an ethernet cable made out of sticks and stones. Re-connect your Xbox to Xbox LIVE with this cable and then pop in Halo 2. Start up a LAN game, which will force your 360 back to the dashboard (that cable is magical.) Now pop in Reach, and...
 boom! You have all the original Halo 2 maps but now in High Def!  You load up a custom game select local files and go down to Relic and set it to big team. You invite your friends to join but somethings wrong....the only way you can get your friends to play on the old Halo 2 maps is to...

Reply | Threaded
|

jflood
have them drink 3 litres of a softdrink. They are not allowed to burp. After doing this go onto Team Classic where everyone in the game must get a perfection. Once they have a perfection burp on their Xbox for a solid 5 seconds. After they do this boom you have all the Halo 2 maps and all your friends to play them offline. To play them online you must...
GT: THE JFLOOD I am Aussie. ie. I will probably have bad connection on anything but Halo.
Reply | Threaded
|

Randy 355
... all wear only the Mark VI helmet, Mark V shoulders, and Gold visor. Then a playlist will appear called Halo 2 Classic. This will pit you in a match against Master Chief on Snowbound (gross), whom will destroy you no matter how hard you try. In order to play in the play list you must beat him though, and in order to defeat him you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

UnexpectedBang
lrn2halo.
By lrn-ing to halo, you have finally submitted to master chief's ultimate goal, who was trolling you the whole time. The only challenge left to conquer is BUNGLE, and to overcome it you must...
GT: "Altblox" (0nemonth) or "UnexpectedBang"
Reply | Threaded
|

jflood
draw a satanic circle and offer the lives of three virgins and a baby. (Dark I know but this is what you have to do) Then A weapon will appear in the circle in the form of an energy sword. This sword will defeat BUNGLE in one strike but to reach BUNGLE you first must...
GT: THE JFLOOD I am Aussie. ie. I will probably have bad connection on anything but Halo.
Reply | Threaded
|

MythicFritz
jump, jump, turn right, jump, jump, turn left, nod, clap, nod.

Then you get distracted and see a Klondike bar atop the mountain but to get that high you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

AgentPaperCraft
Spin 5000 times, sit down have coffee with rosie o donnell, then do a backflip out of an olympic swimming pool while carrying a seal, which you must the teach to hold a controller to repeat the process to reach the klondike bar where you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

jflood
Spin around 15 times while having a bar of soap on you head. Then jump in front of a couple kissing while saying "giggity giggity giggity" once you have been punched by the man then you are ready to to take on the klondilike king but to beat him you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

Randy 355
Remove all of the vowels from his scrabble board game box. It's on his left foot. With these vowels you are to stack them alphabetically. Once stacked properly, they will turn into a large wooden spoon. With this spoon you are to...
Reply | Threaded
|

jflood
rol a six with d20 to activate shrinking spell. Once you roll a six throw the spoon at the dungeon beast and it shall capture it and turn it into a random Pokemon. However to use this Pokemon in Halo you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

Miles3298
Plug in your new softmodded Wii and stick in the SD card that appears in front of you. Start up Super Smash Bros Brawl and pick Master Chief (his textures overwrite that of another character - you have to guess which one and DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.) Turn all items but the pokéballs off. Set item appearance as high as it can go. Load up the custom stage "Donotpickme" and suddenly a very-low-poly version of a section from the Halo 3 mission "Halo" will load. You must not use the first three pokeballs that appear - wait for the fourth one. It will be blue. Pick it up and throw it straight down. After this Pokémon appears, you gotta...
Reply | Threaded
|

jflood
catch'em all with your rubber gloves that you picked up when you destroyed the legendary shiny card of doom. (did we forget about that?). Once you have caught them all and put at least three of them in your Xbox disk drive you will then be able to use them as a helmet in Halo Reach but to use them online you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

AgentPaperCraft
eat an aluminum can then excrement it then toss it at klondike king to defeat him so you can access the launch codes for the next halo game but before that you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

Randy 355
Clone the red power ranger. The clone won't be able to talk, but when you sacrifice it to Cthulu he won't know the difference. Cthulu will give you the key to the launch codes. To reach the launch codes you have to beat the entirety of the game "Captain America and the Avengers" for the SNES without being hit (I can't get past the third level btw). Once you've beaten it, you have to link it with reach again and the following will happen...
Reply | Threaded
|

Dj7291993
Administrator
Nothing... Unless it is linked to a console that has been plagued with the RRoD.  If done properly...

~Josh Hollinrake, Dj7291993

Email Me - Admin Message Box - My Portfolio

"Dreamers Dream, Doers Do, Achievers Achieve, But Champions Do It ALL." ~The Goads

"A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." ~James Allen (As a Man Thinketh)

Reply | Threaded
|

Hardcore Hero
The RRoD will turn into the BRoL(Blue Ring of Life), however the presence of the BRoL brings back all the dead people who have died on this planet in the form of "Brain Munching Zombies". In order to overcome this zombie apocalypse you must. . .
Gamertag: HARDCOR3 H3RO

Checkout my Fileshare

Reply | Threaded
|

Randy 355
Hardcore Hero wrote
The RRoD will turn into the BRoL(Blue Ring of Life), however the presence of the BRoL brings back all the dead people who have died on this planet in the form of "Brain Munching Zombies". In order to overcome this zombie apocalypse you must. . .
 OMG

Anyway, you must litter! Burn rubber, find a way to melt the earth! Cause global warming and it will overheat the earths motherboard, thus resulting in the xbox returning to rrod, and the zombies returning to their graves, however, the earth is now all screwed up and in order to restore it to it's proper state you must send it to microsoft for several months... in order to ship it properly you must...
Reply | Threaded
|

CuPants
Open a box and place the Xbox inside. You then tape the top of the box but make sure you don't seal the package. The tape is to keep the souls from taking it to their realm of Xbox's with the RRoD. Cover the seal with Pluto postage stamps and bring it to the nearest post office. When the postage man there takes your box he will...
Gamertag: CuPants