Burya

Normal 163
HB 331

AP 32070
KE 1508
CE 2297
TE 384

Stats are convoluted. Update possible.

Tried buffing Strek and Tansy but felt awkward with either defense spec. Opted for a speed build. This technically shouldn't work at all, but I have confidence in a speedy all-range HRJ that can go toe-to-toe with potentially more scary enemies.

The Loadout boasts nice coverage. I need more practice but I would assume Kinfolk and Tansy with a Sub should be able to keep up with faster builds. Coverage against mids might be a bit sad, however. TE Defense is tragically low as well. I think I'll have to see what happens with this build, as I'm turned on to the idea of a quicker-than average HRJ that packs a punch and has nice defenses.

--- --- ---

Registeel (Moved)

"For those who just want to lame it out."

Roland
KT-105
Narva
Denali

Normal 156
HB 311

AP 38052
KE 2016
CE 1040
TE 1020

Strekoza // Strekoza
Mahaon // Mahaon

Sonne
Dafeng
Glance

Regen 5787

Designed with nothing other than aesthetics and raw power in mind. It's not exactly a 1v1 threat but the AC's weapons are tailored to hit anything with a power only attributable to a Regi. The AC is a balanced-bulky Bruiser Middleweight. You might have see one of these way back in the midgame of ACV. I really liked balanced mids, and though this isn't a full-on Cinto, Denali gives defenses that the the V-Day metagame would kill for. Not to mention Roland just happens to look like the Regi-Eyes as well as provides yummy CE Defenses. Narva and 199 firing-stability just means that this AC shreds even more than you would originally expect. Ho Vital and Dafeng technically got a buff here in V-Day. Registeel is slow as fuck, but the AC shouldn't have much trouble keeping up with sub-LRJ weight classes. Still, a sub-par 711 Turning will leave you begging for Shasta your first go. (For comparison, most Tolima hit 800 easy) Also, Provo is pretty lame, but it reaches out and hits things that want to get away. Registeel does not warrant your escape at all, so a USG should give the AC a hand at thwarting the more cowardly opponents.

This AC should pretty much trigger your primal instinct to rush in heedlessly and obliterate things... or at least do your best. It is a very rush-friendly AC, although the Gen-Booster setup doesn't exactly encourage a run-down outside of cover. Seriously, avoid dead space. Registeel lives in a fucking cave kids, emulate the damn thing and you'll play better. Anyways, this AC has some really healthy defensive stats and plenty of firepower to take on anything bar a fortress quad. Even then, you could get lucky with the Bay set. Regardless of what your enemy is running, however, attack them incessantly. This build EXCELS at panicking opponents. UBR/R come out so fast, and to unresisted targets it hits incredibly hard. Follow up with a Max Power Strekoza and many builds melt under the pressure. Don't let the enemy escape, although if they manage to wiggle away, redirect your focus to their teammates. This is definitely not a 1v1 build (unless your opponent really plays nothing but mids) and as such, good old Registeel has to keep in mind what it can and cannot power through. Still, anything coming from 199 Firing Stability and a 38k Mid with such a defense spread is going to be a huge threat to any enemy team that isn't running a dedicated anti-mid (which even then, this AC can nuke through Dual Mathura // PMG // Oxeye surprisingly well... though you're not likely to see that combo much anymore).

Registeel just seems like a monster that you could seek out, harness some of that inner-steel-type power, and go shred some teams in your AC with a big bulky critter prepared to smash skulls in with an Iron Head. Oh, and Clear Body means it doesn't give a fuck about getting those stats lowered by any would be tough guys.

Seriously though, Registeel for AC6? Am I right or am I right?

Light can be just as blinding as Darkness. Bring some Sunglasses.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Unknown // Ancient Tomb

Sash
Administrator

Benigruh apea Zaam

[Very Bulky Midweight]
Roland
F11
Elbe [Mod]
Denali

Strekoza // Strekoza
Niodori1 // Niodori1

Mononofu3 Subcomp [PROUD SUPPORTER OF TEAMMATES]

Glance
Sonne
25/H
Re-X

BOOSTER 144
HB 288

AP 39271
KE 2009
CE 1175
TE 1015

Stab 1057
RR 1198
Turning 707
Combat EN Regen 3229

5627 of 5689 Weight

A very bulky midweight interference build that excels at supporting teammates and disrupting the enemy. This was created after about a week of fooling around with the UBT-25/H Booster, and I eventually tossed it on Sonne and acted like I was playing ACV.

The build itself isn't all that special, it hits just about everything in the game and it is quick enough to take the fight to the enemy and keep it there. However, once Sonne is down you're gonna be waiting a while before you can get back to the action. Ideally, though, you'll just be supporting your teammates as a wingman and provider of mobile subcomputer support. This allows you to participate in the action while also giving friendlies free reign to run Pesties or Streks.

--- --- ---

Zweira Evolved

[Bulky HC Midweight]
Sealeye
CC-208 [Mod]
P08
Denali

Mahaon // Mahaon
P08 - HC WA

KT-2T2? [Fs-L-F03]
Vital
25/H
Re-X

BOOSTER 147
HB 294

AP 38572
KE 1967
CE 1151
TE 1028

Stab 1075
RR 1218
Turning 721
Combat EN Regen 6741

5551 of 5689 Weight

Maybe not bigger, faster, better, or stronger, but still quite an improvement. This is the evolved Benigruh, essentially. HC WA is devastating, and Dual Mahaon reach out much further to catch lighter builds. Loss of SSS is unfortunate, but I guess this gives me something to run when someone else on my team feels comfortable running subs for the rest of us.I did lose Sonne on this build, but I think I have permaglide to make up for it. I'll have to do some more research to see how far I can push my mobility, but as it stands, Zweira is quicker than Benigruh.

Oh, and I'm thinking of putting wing decals on the HC WA to make it look cool. Then I'll call this like, EXEC_/Wingreaver or Deepwing... Hmm, Deepwing Undine sounds cool...

Light can be just as blinding as Darkness. Bring some Sunglasses.