classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

What's up in mah portfolio

BadCompany Brik
I just wanted to make this post to let you guys know what I'll be putting up in my portfolio. This may change over time, but don't worry about checking, I'll just update the subject line to make it apparent.

For now, I'm taking a break from serious competitive maps. If anything, I'm going to be making silly minigames like Reverb. There'll be a concept up soon pending success or failure with experimenting in Reach forge. I may have a lot of silly games like that which are simply meant to showcase something (such as 1-way shield door properties in combination with walls,) and I'll probably break down the method for your use if it isn't very simple. Reverb is simply placing a 1-way behind an object with the blue side facing the side you want people to stick to. I may also throw out some concepts for people to work with if I think of them but decided not to follow up on them. But essentially, besides the more serious FFA I've already started, don't expect much serious content here.

In summary:
-BCB-
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: What's up in mah portfolio

noklu
Administrator
I think that every customs lobby needs these kinds of silly, ridiculously fun mini games like Reverb. So I wish you good luck in creating and promoting these silly ideas and hope that Arachnia (i think that is the name) also goes well.
The otters are coming with whiskers honed to razor blades.
Know this and fear.

Email me at xnoklu[at]gmail.com should you need to contact me.