classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

"Boku wa Diend!"

Kyo Diend
Hello all i am Diend, the number one treasure hunter! Joking aside i'm Diend, a rookie ACV player looking for a good team. So far all the teams I've joined are pretty inactive. Well anyway reasons for joining the forum aside let me introuduce myself. As you can see i'm a huge Kamen Rider fan! Which is why my username is Diend. I am from youtube (I spend alot of time watching videos). After buying ACV I began searching for a few tips and tricks, and I happened to come across a vid by Tehgodlypefection. After watching a few I decided to join the forums in search of a decent team. Along with learning how to play the game as I go. So let me finish off by saying "Please treat me well everyone, lets all do our best and hopefully become great friends."
"If you have the motivation, I don't think anything in this world is impossible. First, you have to start moving. If you move, something will start."
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: "Boku wa Diend!"

Sash
Administrator
TREASURE HUNTER?! WE COULD USE ONE OF THOSE!

I agree with your ending quote, we'll be sure to show you a great time on and off the battlefield.
Light can be just as blinding as Darkness. Bring some Sunglasses.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kyo Diend
In reply to this post by Kyo Diend
There is always a need for Treasure Hunters! Especially one of my skill, treasure just seems to always come to me.

Also Nice to meet you Zeno, I wouldn't mind having fun on and off the battlefield. For right now it seems I still have much work to do on my ACV skills and AC design specs.
"If you have the motivation, I don't think anything in this world is impossible. First, you have to start moving. If you move, something will start."
Reply | Threaded
|  

MadGeaR
In reply to this post by Kyo Diend
Treasure hunters?!?! All I need is the sorceress's luck as far as treasure hunting goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO1EzqF1RAE

Welcome to RP 'w'/

I'm the local drifter and patron saint of noobzscrubz >8D
Light shines the brightest
At the heart of darkness
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kahanho1
Aaaaaye! What's good Reaper? I hope you stick around and enjoy the forum. I'll get some content going when we get a few more people in here.
lab gaya